Hello Dovecot users,
Now that Dovecot v2.2.13 is released, I can release a new Pigeonhole.
Due to changes in Dovecot, this Pigeonhole release will not compile cleanly against older Dovecot releases.
This release is mainly about bugfixes. One notable addition is that I have updated the “vnd.dovecot.duplicate” extension to the new IETF draft “duplicate” extension.
- Editheader extension: Made control characters allowed for editheader, except NUL. Before, this would cause a runtime error.
- Upgraded Dovecot-specific Sieve “vnd.dovecot.duplicate” extension to match the new draft “duplicate” extension.
- Fixed sieve_result_global_log_error to log only as i_info in administrator log (syslog) if executed from multiscript context.
- Sieve redirect extension: Adjusted loop detection to show leniency to resent messages.
- Sieve include extension: Fixed problem with handling of duplicate includes with different parameters :optional.
- Sieve spamtest/virustest extensions: Tests were erroneously performed against the original message. When used together with extprograms filter to add the spam headers, the changes were not being used by the spamtest and virustest extensions.
- Deprecated Sieve notify extension: Fixed segfault problems in message string substitution.
- ManageSieve: Fixed active link verification to handle redundant path slashes correctly.
- Sieve vacation extension:
- Fixed interaction of sieve_vacation_dont_check_recipient with sieve_vacation_send_from_recipient setting.
- Fixed log message for discarded response.
- Sieve extprograms plugin:
- Forgot to disable the alarm() timeouts set for script execution.
- Fixed fd leak and handling of output shutdown.
- Fixed ‘Bad filedescriptor’ error occurring when disconnecting script client.
- Made sure that programs are never forked with root privileges.
The release is available as follows:
Refer to pigeonhole.dovecot.org and the Dovecot v2.x wiki for more information. Have fun testing this new release and don’t hesitate to notify me when there are any problems.
Dovecot-news mailing list