Hello Dovecot users,
Pigeonhole v0.2.5 does not compile against the new Dovecot v2.0.18 release. That is why a release a new version now. Other changes are included as well, of which the one regarding the include extension requires special attention;
- This release fixes unintentional behavior of the include extension. Included script names with a name like "name.sieve" would implicitly map to a script file called "name.sieve" and not "name.sieve.sieve".
Keep in mind that the .sieve file extension has no meaning from within the Sieve language. A Sieve script is always stored with an appended .sieve file extension, also when the name already ends with a .sieve suffix.
IMPORTANT: Some installations have relied on this unintentional feature, so check your script includes for issues before upgrading.
- Matched changes regarding auth_verbose setting in Dovecot. This means that this release will only compile against Dovecot v2.0.18.
- Fixed problem in ManageSieve that caused it to omit a WARNINGS response code when the uploaded script compiled with warnings.
- Made sure that locations of Sieve error never report `line 0'.
- Fixed potential segfault occurring when interpreter initialization fails.
The release is available as follows:
rename-it.nl/dovecot/2.0/dov ... 2.6.tar.gz
rename-it.nl/dovecot/2.0/dov ... tar.gz.sig
Refer to pigeonhole.dovecot.org and the Dovecot v2.0 wiki for more information. Have fun testing this new release and don't hesitate to notify me when there are any problems.
Dovecot-news mailing list
dovecot.org/cgi-bin/mailman/list ... vecot-news