Hello Dovecot users,
Pigeonhole v0.2.5 does not compile against the new Dovecot v2.0.18 release. That is why a release a new version now. Other changes are included as well, of which the one regarding the include extension requires special attention;
- This release fixes unintentional behavior of the include extension. Included script names with a name like “name.sieve” would implicitly map to a script file called “name.sieve” and not “name.sieve.sieve”.
Keep in mind that the .sieve file extension has no meaning from within the Sieve language. A Sieve script is always stored with an appended .sieve file extension, also when the name already ends with a .sieve suffix.
IMPORTANT: Some installations have relied on this unintentional feature, so check your script includes for issues before upgrading.
- Matched changes regarding auth_verbose setting in Dovecot. This means that this release will only compile against Dovecot v2.0.18.
- Fixed problem in ManageSieve that caused it to omit a WARNINGS response code when the uploaded script compiled with warnings.
- Made sure that locations of Sieve error never report `line 0’.
- Fixed potential segfault occurring when interpreter initialization fails.
The release is available as follows:
Refer to pigeonhole.dovecot.org and the Dovecot v2.0 wiki for more information. Have fun testing this new release and don’t hesitate to notify me when there are any problems.