Hello Dovecot users,
Before I move active development of Pigeonhole to Dovecot v2.1, I first release all the pending bug fixes and small improvements.
- Sieve vacation extension: made discard message for implicit delivery more verbose
- The sieve-test tool: mixed up original and final envelope recipient in implementation of command line arguments.
- Sieve vacation extension: resolved FIXME regarding the use of variables in the :handle argument. Variables are now handled correctly.
- Sieve body extension: fixed handling of :content “message/rfc822”.
This now yields the headers of the embedded message as required by the specification. Handling of :content “multipart” remains to be fixed.
- LDA Sieve plugin: fixed problem with recipient_delimiter configuration. Now it falls back to global recipient_delimiter setting if plugin/recipient_delimiter is not set.
The release is available as follows:
Refer to pigeonhole.dovecot.org and the Dovecot v2.0 wiki for more information. Have fun testing this new release and don’t hesitate to notify me when there are any problems.