Hello Dovecot users,
Now that I am not preoccupied anymore, I quickly release a new version of Pigeonhole for Dovecot v2.2. This consists mainly of bug fixes. One new feature is that the Sieve plugin will try to pass temporary failures (e.g. from mail storage) back to LDA/LMTP as much as possible. However, this change turned out a little bigger than I would have liked, so experiment with it a bit before you deploy it in production.
- Added support for handling temporary failures. These are passed back to LDA/LTMP to produce an appropriate response towards the MTA.
- Sieve storage: Removed PATH_MAX limitation for active symlink. This caused problems for GNU/Hurd.
- Fixed line endings in X-Sieve headers added by redirect command.
- ManageSieve: Fixed '' ']' stupidity for response codes (only happened before login).
- Fixed setting name in example-config/conf.d/20-managesieve.conf.
- Sieve extprograms plugin: Fixed interaction between pipe command and remote script service. The output from the script service was never read, causing a broken pipe error at the script service. Apparently, this was broken since the I/O handling for extprograms was last revised.
- Fixed assertion failure due to datastack problem in message header composition.
The release is available as follows:
Refer to http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org and the Dovecot v2.x wiki for more information. Have fun testing this new release and don't hesitate to notify me when there are any problems.
Dovecot-news mailing list