Hello Dovecot users,
Here's the Pigeonhole RC that goes with Dovecot v2.2.20. Due to the earlier described conflict, RC1 will not compile with the new Dovecot release.
I am not really in a hurry to make a definitive release of Pigeonhole, since v0.4.9 still compiles fine with Dovecot v2.2.20. Still, if no big bugs emerge in the next few days, I will make a final release. So, please test this new RC and especially the new features.
- Implemented the Sieve mime and foreverypart extensions (RFC 5703).
These are fully implemented. The interaction with the editheader extension needs some work, but this should not influence most uses; i.e., changes by the editheader extension are not always visible using foreverypart/mime.
- Sieve body extension: Properly implemented the `:text' body transform. It now extracts text for HTML message parts.
- Sieve enotify extension: mailto method: Implemented the sieve_notify_mailto_envelope_from setting. This allows configuring the source of the notification sender address for e-mail notifications. This is similar to what already can be configured for redirect.
- Added a sieve_enabled (defaults to 'yes') setting that allows explicitly disabling Sieve processing for particular users. This used to be possible by setting `sieve=', but ever since the sieve_before, sieve_after and sieve_default settings were added, this method was not reliable anymore.
- variables extension: Fixed handling of empty string by the `:length' set modifier. An empty string yielded an empty string rather than "0".
- Fixed memory leak in the Sieve script byte code dumping facility. Extension contexts were never actually freed.
- Fixed handling of implicit keep when the last Sieve script is a global one. In that case the implicit keep action was executed in global context, which could mean that trivial (quota) errors ended up in the system log file, rather than the user log file.
- doveadm sieve plugin: Fixed crashes caused by incorrect context allocation in the sieve command implementations.
The release is available as follows:
Refer to http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org and the Dovecot v2.x wiki for more information. Have fun testing this release candidate and don't hesitate to notify me when there are any problems.
Dovecot-news mailing list