Hello Dovecot users,
Here is the final v0.4.11 release of Pigeonhole for Dovecot v2.2.21.
Nothing of consequence changed since the RC.
- Sieve mime extension: Fixed the header :mime :anychild test to work properly outside a foreverypart loop.
- Several fixes in message body part handling:
- Fixed assert failure occurring when text extraction is attempted on an empty or broken text part.
- Fixed assert failure in handling of body parts that are converted to text.
- Fixed header unfolding for (mime) headers parsed from any mime part.
- Fixed trimming for (mime) headers parsed from any mime part.
- Fixed erroneous changes to the message part tree structure performed when re-parsing the message.
- LDA Sieve plugin: Fixed logging of actions; sometimes the configured log format was not followed.
- LDA Sieve plugin: Fixed bug in error handling of script storage initialization.
- Sieve Extprograms plugin: Ignored ENOTCONN error in shutdown(fd, SHUT_WR) call.
- Fixed duplication of discard actions in the script result. Each discard was counted as a separate action, which means that action limit would be crossed too early.
- Made sure that quota errors never get logged as errors in syslog.
- Fixed handling of implicit keep for a partially executed transaction that yielded a temporary failure.
- Fixed handling of global errors. If master and user error handler were identical, in some cases the log message could be lost.
- Fixed AIX compile issue in message body parser.
The release is available as follows:
Refer to http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org and the Dovecot v2.x wiki for
more information. Have fun testing this release and don't hesitate to
notify me when there are any problems.
Dovecot-news mailing list