Hello Dovecot users,
Here is the final v0.4.12 release of Pigeonhole for Dovecot v2.2.21.
Nothing changed since the RC.
- Implemented the Sieve extracttext extension (RFC 5703; Section 7). It
is now possible to extract body text from a message into a variable.
- Increased ABI version due to changes in the Sieve interpreter's object
- multiscript: Fixed bug in handling of (implicit) keep; final keep
action was always executed as though there was a failure. This caused
the keep action to revert back to the initial message, causing
editheader actions to be ignored.
- managesieve-login: Fixed proxy to allow SASL mechanisms other than
PLAIN. Before, the proxy would fail if the server did not support the
- ldap storage: Prevent segfault occurring when assigning certain
(global) configuration options.
The release is available as follows:
Refer to http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org and the Dovecot v2.x wiki for more information. Have fun testing this release and don't hesitate to notify me when there are any problems.
Dovecot-news mailing list