Hello Dovecot users,
Here is a new Pigeonhole release that goes with the new Dovecot v2.2.34
release. This release is not strictly necessary, as previous versions
should be usable as well. This release only contains bugfixes.
- Fixed filesystem path handling problem: sieve plugin could have
assert-crashed with specific path lengths with: “Panic: file
realpath.c: line 86 (path_normalize): assertion failed: (npath_pos +
1 < npath + asize)”.
- Sieve extprograms plugin: Large output from “execute” command crashed
delivery. Fixed buffering issue in code that handles output from the
- editheader extension: Extensively reworked the low-level
implementation of adding and removing headers. This solves a few
integer arithmetic problems reported by Clang runtime checks, but also
improves code structure and reliability in general.
- imapsieve: Fix assert crash occurring when selected messages are
expunged concurrently by the time Sieve filter is to be applied.
- imap4flags extension: Fix binary byte-code corruption occurring when
the setflag, addflag, or removeflag command’s flag-list is a variable.
- enotify extension: mailto method: Fixed parsing of mailto URI with
only a header part.
- enotify extension: mailto method: Make sure “From:” header is set to a
usable address and not “(null)”.
- Fixed writing address headers to outgoing messages. It sometimes
erroneously applied another layer of MIME header encoding.
The release is available as follows:
Refer to http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org and the Dovecot v2.x wiki for
more information. Have fun testing this release and don’t hesitate to
notify me when there are any problems.