Hello Dovecot users,
Here is the definitive 0.4.9 release. Only a few minor fixes were done since RC1.
- Properly implemented checking of ABI version for Sieve interpreter
plugins, much like Dovecot itself does for plugins. This will prevent
plugin ABI mismatches.
- Implemented a vnd.dovecot.environment extension. This builds upon the
standard environment extension and adds a few more environment items,
such as username and default mailbox. It also creates a variables
namespace so that environment items can be accessed directly. I am
still thinking about more environment items that can be added.
- Sieve extprograms plugin: Made line endings of the input passed to the
external programs configurable. This can be configured separately for
each of the three extensions.
- ManageSieve: Implemented proxy XCLIENT support. This allows the proxy
to pass client information to the back-end.
- ManageSieve: Fixed an assert failure occurring when a client
disconnects during the GETSCRIPT command.
- doveadm sieve plugin: Fixed incorrect initialization of mail user.
This caused a few memory leaks.
- sieve-filter command line tool: Fixed handling of failure-related
implicit keep when there is an explicit default destination folder.
This caused message duplication.
- lib-sieve: Fixed bug in RFC5322 header folding. Words longer than the
optimal line length caused empty lines in the output, which would
break the resulting message header. This surfaced in References:
headers with very long message IDs.
The release is available as follows:
Refer to http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org and the Dovecot v2.x wiki for more information. Have fun testing this new release and don't hesitate to notify me when there are any problems.
Dovecot-news mailing list