Hello Dovecot users,
Here’s the Pigeonhole RC that goes with the Dovecot RC.
- Properly implemented checking of ABI version for Sieve interpreter plugins, much like Dovecot itself does for plugins. This will prevent plugin ABI mismatches.
- Implemented a vnd.dovecot.environment extension. This builds upon the standard environment extension and adds a few more environment items, such as username and default mailbox. It also creates a variables namespace so that environment items can be accessed directly. I am still thinking about more environment items that can be added.
- Sieve extprograms plugin: Made line endings of the input passed to the external programs configurable. This can be configured separately for each of the three extensions.
- ManageSieve: Implemented proxy XCLIENT support. This allows the proxy to pass client information to the back-end.
- ManageSieve: Fixed an assert failure occurring when a client disconnects during the GETSCRIPT command.
- doveadm sieve plugin: Fixed incorrect initialization of mail user. This caused a few memory leaks.
- sieve-filter command line tool: Fixed handling of failure-related implicit keep when there is an explicit default destination folder. This caused message duplication.
- lib-sieve: Fixed bug in RFC5322 header folding. Words longer than the optimal line length caused empty lines in the output, which would break the resulting message header. This surfaced in References: headers with very long message IDs.
The release is available as follows:
Refer to http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org and the Dovecot v2.x wiki for more information. Have fun testing this new release and don’t hesitate to notify me when there are any problems.
Dovecot-news mailing list