dovecot.org/releases/1.1/dovecot ... tar.gz.sig
The command pipelining fix is pretty interesting. Wonder how much it improves performance, especially when deleting lots of messages from a large mailbox.
v1.1.15 2009-05-17 Timo Sirainen email@example.com
+ IMAP: When multiple commands are pipelined, try harder to combine
their mailbox syncing together. For example with Maildir pipelining
STORE 1:* +FLAGS \Deleted and EXPUNGE commands the files won't
be unnecessarily rename()d before being unlink()ed.
- IMAP: SEARCH command was slower than necessary in a large mailbox.
- deliver: When forwarding messages, if -f parameter was given, it
should have been used as the Return-Path.
- Maildir saving: Fixed race condition bugs in uidlist handling,
causing files to be given new UIDs sometimes.
- mbox: Don't crash when expunging all messages and file doesn't end
- expire-tool: Use mail_uid and mail_gid settings if userdb doesn't
- Berkeley DB dict: Transaction rollbacking was implemented wrong.
- zlib plugin: Some email / FETCH command combinations could have
disconnected the client or sent compressed garbage.