Mainly fixes to some issues found by people when upgrading to v1.2.0.
[list]]GSSAPI: Changed logging levels and improved the messages. Changed the way cross-realm authentication handling is done, hopefully it’s working now for everyone./]
]imap/pop3 logins now fail if home directory path is relative. v1.2.0 deliver was already failing with these and they could have caused problems even with v1.1./]
]IMAP: Custom authentication failure messages are now prefixed with [ALERT] to get more clients to actually show them./]
+ Improved some error messages.
- pop3: AUTH PLAIN was broken when SASL initial response wasn’t given.
- mbox: New mailboxes were created with UIDVALIDITY 1.
- quota-fs was defaulting to group quota instead of user quota.
- Fixed ACLs to work with mbox.
- Fixed fchmod(-1, -1) errors with BSDs
- convert plugin / convert-tool: Fixed changing hierarchy separators in mailbox names when alt_hierarchy_char isn’t set.