dovecot.org/releases/1.2/dovecot … tar.gz.sig
Found and fixes several v1.2-specific bugs. Hopefully it’s now stable for most people’s usage.
* GSSAPI: More changes to authentication. Hopefully good now.
* lazy_expunge plugin: Drop \Deleted flag when moving message.
+ dovecot -n/-a now outputs also lda settings.
+ dovecot.conf !include now supports globs (e.g.
!include /etc/dovecot/*.conf). Based on patch by Thomas Guthmann.
+ acl: Support spaces in user/group identifiers.
+ shared mailboxes: If only %%n is specified in prefix, default to current user's domain.
- Dovecot master process could hang if it received signals too rapidly.
- Fixed "corrupted index cache file" errors (and perhaps others) caused by e.g. IMAP's FETCH BODY] command.
- IMAP: When QRESYNC is enabled, don't crash when a new mail is received while IDLEing.
- IMAP: FETCH X-* parameters weren't working.
- Maildir++ quota: Quota was sometimes updated wrong when it was being recalculated.
- Searching quoted-printable message body internally converted "_" characters to spaces and didn't match search keys with "_".
- Messages in year's first/last day may have had broken timezones with OSes not having struct tm->tm_gmtoff (e.g. Solaris).
- virtual plugin: If another session adds a new mailbox to index, don't crash.