dovecot.org/releases/2.0/dovecot ... tar.gz.sig
It's been a while since the previous release.. I've been a bit busy with my newly created Dovecot support company, but it was also summer and I wasted some time doing nothing useful.
Most of my recent time has gone to adding new features to v2.1 branch. I'm planning on releasing v2.1.alpha1 somewhat soon and the final v2.1.0 sometimes later this year.
This v2.0.14 release also contains one larger new feature: Ability to list and kick imap/pop3 proxy connections. This is done via a new "ipc" process where all proxying login processes connect to, which allows doveadm to communicate with them. If you're not using these features, this change (and its potential bugs) should be pretty much invisible.
BTW. I know there are still mails I haven't read & replied to. I'll try to get to them eventually, but you may as well re-send anything you want me to read sooner rather than 6 months from now.
Some of the largest changes since v2.0.13:
+ doveadm: Added support for running mail commands by proxying to another doveadm server.
+ Added "doveadm proxy list" and "doveadm proxy kick" commands to list/kick proxy connections (via a new "ipc" service).
+ Added "doveadm director move" to assign user from one server to another, killing any existing connections.
+ Added "doveadm director ring status" command.
+ userdb extra fields can now return name+=value to append to an existing name, e.g. "mail_plugins+= quota".
- script-login attempted an unnecessary config lookup, which usually failed with "Permission denied".
- lmtp: Fixed parsing quoted strings with spaces as local-part for MAIL FROM and RCPT TO.
- imap: FETCH BODY[HEADER.FIELDS (..)] may have crashed or not returned all data sometimes.
- ldap: Fixed random assert-crashing with with sasl_bind=yes.
- Fixes to handling mail chroots
- Fixed renaming mailboxes under different parent with FS layout when using separate ALT, INDEX or CONTROL paths.
- zlib: Fixed reading concatenated .gz files.
Dovecot-news mailing list
dovecot.org/cgi-bin/mailman/list ... vecot-news