dovecot.org/releases/2.0/dovecot ... tar.gz.sig
* dovecot-lda: Removed use of non-standard Envelope-To: header as a default for -a. Set lda_original_recipient_header=Envelope-To to returns the old behavior.
+ Added support for reverse quota warnings (i.e. when quota goes back under the limit). This is enabled by adding '-' to beginning of quota_warning value. Based on patch by Jeroen Koekkoek.
+ dovecot-lda: Added lda_original_recipient_header setting, which is used for getting original recipient if -a isn't used.
+ dovecot-lda: Added -r parameter to specify final recipient address.
(It may differ from original address for e.g. aliases.)
+ Maildir: uidlist file can now override message's GUID, making it possible for multiple messages in a mailbox to have the same GUID.
This also fixes dsync's message conflict resolution.
- dovecot-lda: If destination user isn't found, exit with EX_NOUSER, not EX_TEMPFAIL.
- dsync: Fixed handling \Noselect mailboxes
- Fixed an infinite loop introduced by v2.0.2's message parser changes.
- Fixed a crash introduced by v2.0.2's istream-crlf changes.
Dovecot-news mailing list
dovecot.org/cgi-bin/mailman/list ... vecot-news