dovecot.org/releases/2.0/dovecot ... tar.gz.sig
multi-dbox users: Be careful about the INDEX change.
Maildir users: I hope v2.0 is now finally stable.
* multi-dbox: If :INDEX=path is specified, keep storage/dovecot.map.index* files also in the index path rather than in the main storage directory.
WARNING: if you specified :INDEX= with earlier mdbox installation, you must now manually move the storage indexes to the expected directory! Otherwise Dovecot won't see them and will rebuild the indexes, possibly unexpunging some mails.
- Maildir: Copying messages with hard links sometimes caused the source maildir's entire tmp/ directory to be renamed to destination maildir as if it were a message.
- Maildir: v2.0.3 broke expunging copied messages sometimes
- Maildir: INBOX whose tmp/ directory was lost couldn't be opened
- single-dbox: Messages weren't copied with hard links
- vpopmail support is hopefully working again.
- dsync: POP3 UIDLs weren't copied with Maildir
- dict file: Fixed fd leak (showed up easily with LMTP + quota)
Dovecot-news mailing list
dovecot.org/cgi-bin/mailman/list ... vecot-news