dovecot.org/releases/2.0/dovecot ... tar.gz.sig
See the "ACL handling bugs" message for more details about the ACL merging bug.
* acl: Fixed the logic of merging multiple ACL entries. Now it works as documented, while previously it could have done slightly different things depending on the order of the entries.
* virtual: Allow opening virtual mailboxes that refer to non-existing mailboxes. It seems that the benefits of this outweigh the lack of error message when typoing a mailbox name.
+ Added some disk I/O optimizations to Maildir and index code. They're especially helpful with short-lived connections like POP3.
+ pop3: Added pop3_fast_size_lookups setting.
- doveconf sometimes failed with complaining about missing ssl_key setting, causing e.g. dovecot-lda to fail.
- lda: If there's an error in configuration, doveconf didn't exit with EX_TEMPFAIL as it should have.
- sdbox: Fixed memory leak when copying messages with hard links.
- zlib + sdbox combination didn't work
- zlib: Fixed several crashes, which mainly showed up with mbox.
- quota: Don't crash if user has quota disabled, but plugin loaded.
- doveadm fetch uid was actually returning sequence, not uid.
- v2.0.4's subscription listing ignored (and logged a warning about) subscriptions=no namespaces' entries in some configurations. (So listing shared mailboxes' subscriptions could have been broken.)
- acl: Fixed crashing when sometimes listing shared mailboxes via dict proxy.
Dovecot-news mailing list
dovecot.org/cgi-bin/mailman/list ... vecot-news