dovecot.org/releases/2.0/dovecot … tar.gz.sig
I’m still lagging behind in my email, but I guess it’s time to release v2.0.9 anyway.
- Linux: Fixed a high system CPU usage / high context switch count performance problem
- Maildir: Avoid unnecessarily reading dovecot-uidlist while opening mailbox.
- Maildir: Fixed renaming child mailboxes when namespace had a prefix.
- mdbox: Don't leave partially written messages to mdbox files when aborting saving.
- Fixed master user logins when using userdb prefetch
- lda: Fixed a crash when trying to send "out of quota" reply
- lmtp: If delivering duplicate messages to same user's INBOX, create different GUIDs for them. This helps to avoid duplicate POP3 UIDLs when pop3_uidl_format=%g.
- virtual storage: Fixed saving multiple mails in a transaction (e.g. copy multiple messages).
- dsync: Saved messages' save-date was set to 1970-01-01.