Some small fixes and changes to v2.2.14. This release is mainly in the hope that it could still make it into the next Debian stable instead of v2.2.14 - mainly because of a couple of new assert crashes that started happening in v2.2.14 and should be fixed now.
* Plugins can now print a banner comment in doveconf output
(typically the plugin version)
* Replication plugin now triggers low (instead of high) priority for
mail copying operations.
* IMAP/POP3/ManageSieve proxy: If destination server can't be
connected to, retry connecting once per second up to the value of
proxy_timeout. This allows quick restarts/upgrades on the backend
server without returning login failures.
* Internal passdb lookups (e.g. done by lmtp/doveadm proxy) wasn't
returning failure in some situations where it should have (e.g.
* LMTP uses mail_log_prefix now for logging mail deliveries instead of
a hardcoded prefix. The non-delivery log prefix is still hardcoded
+ passdb allow_nets=local matches lookups that don't contain an IP
address (internally done by Dovecot services)
+ Various debug logging and error logging improvements
- Various race condition fixes to LAYOUT=index
- v2.2.14 virtual plugin crashed in some situations