- Added doveadm HTTP API: See http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Design/DoveadmProtocol/HTTP
- virtual plugin: Mailbox filtering can now be done based on the mailbox metadata. See http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Plugins/Virtual
- stats: Added doveadm stats reset to reset global stats.
- stats: Added authentication statistics if auth_stats=yes.
- dsync, imapc, pop3c & pop3-migration: Many optimizations, improvements and error handling fixes.
- doveadm: Most commands now stop soon after SIGINT/SIGTERM.
- auth: Auth caching was done too aggressively when %variables were used in default_fields, override_fields or LDAP pass/user_attrs. userdb result_* were also ignored when user was found from cache.
- imap: Fixed various assert-crashes caused v2.2.20+. Some of them caught actual hangs or otherwise unwanted behavior towards IMAP clients.
- Expunges were forgotten in some situations, for example when pipelining multiple IMAP MOVE commands.
- quota: Per-namespaces quota were broken for dict and count backendsin v2.2.20+
- fts-solr: Search queries were using OR instead of AND as the separator for multi-token search queries in v2.2.20+.
- Single instance storage support wasn’t really working in v2.2.16+
- dbox: POP3 message ordering wasn’t working correctly.
- virtual plugin: Fixed crashes related to backend mailbox deletions.
Dovecot-news mailing list