This is the last planned v2.2.x release. We didn’t fix everything reported (especially build changes) to try to minimize any unexpected breakages.
v2.3.2 will be out with a lot of fixes hopefully in a few weeks. That will start becoming the recommended version to run then.
- login-proxy: If ssl_require_crl=no, allow revoked certificates.
Also don’t do CRL checks for incoming client certificates.
- stats plugin: Don’t temporarily enable PR_SET_DUMPABLE while opening
/proc/self/io. This may still cause security problems if the process
is ptrace()d at the same time. Instead, open it while still running
- doveadm: Added mailbox cache decision&remove commands. See
doveadm-mailbox(1) man page for details.
- doveadm: Added rebuild attachments command for rebuilding
$HasAttachment or $HasNoAttachment flags for matching mails. See
doveadm-rebuild(1) man page for details.
- cassandra: Use fallback_consistency on more types of errors
- cassandra: Fix consistency=quorum to work
- dsync: Lock file generation failed if home directory didn’t exist
- In some configs if namespace root directory didn’t yet exist, Dovecot
failed to create mailboxes.lock when trying to create mailboxes
- Snippet generation for HTML mails didn’t ignore &entities inside
blockquotes, producing strange looking snippets.
- imapc: Fix assert-crash if getting disconnected and after
reconnection all mails in the selected mailbox are gone.
- pop3c: Handle unexpected server disconnections without assert-crash
- fts: Fixes to indexing mails via virtual mailboxes.
- fts: If mails contained NUL characters, the text around it wasn’t
- Obsolete dovecot.index.cache offsets were sometimes used. Trying to
fetch a field that was just added to cache file may not have always
- dict-sql: Fix crash when reading NULL value from database