So, I'm back from the first vacation I've had in about 10 years. (Well, maybe there were a few short ones.) I was planning on coding it the whole time, but looks like I didn't manage to get anything at all done. Maybe that's a good vacation?.. Anyway, I've still a few more pending things to look into, but it's been too long since v2.2.4 so here are the fixes so far.
+ SSL: Added support for ECDH/ECDHE cipher suites (by David Hicks)
+ Added some missing man pages (by Pascal Volk)
+ quota-status: Added quota_status_toolarge setting (by Ulrich Zehl)
- director: Users near expiration could have been redirected to different servers at the same time.
- pop3: Avoid assert-crash if client disconnects during LIST.
- mdbox: Corrupted index header still wasn't automatically fixed.
- dsync: Various fixes to work better with imapc and pop3c storages.
- ldap: sasl_bind=yes caused crashes, because Dovecot's lib-sasl symbols conflicted with Cyrus SASL library.
- imap: Various error handling fixes to CATENATE. (Found using Apple's stress test script.)