Nagios 3.1.2 index says there is a new version available

Hello,

Just updated from nagios 3.1.0 to nagios 3.1.2 and the nagios index page tells me that I am running nagios 3.1.2 and there is update available… to 3.1.2 :slight_smile: Any ideas how to fix this?

Thank you!

hadn’t updated yet… trying now :slight_smile:

EDIT: same here… had a look at the code but i have no idea how to check it … :slight_smile:
EDIT2: nothing can be done… somewhere in the code the version is set as 3.1.0 (you can check it in ./var/status.dat) at least nothing without modifying the source, which i have really no need to start touching :slight_smile:

Made same check myself, reviewed the php code then the C code, saw the settings in status.dat. Also tried disabling the “update checker” from nagios.cfg file but then there is a red warning on the index, saying it is best if we enable the “update checker” :slight_smile:

So we wait for the next release :slight_smile: or further instructions in the FAQ/DOCS.

Thanks!

strangely enough, without changing anything it doens’t tell me anymore there’s a new version :slight_smile:
It was probably some change in the nagios website which had been forgotten… not sure.

Same here :slight_smile: (at least not until next update is available…)