Nagios cygwin compilation

Hi all,
I’m trying to compile Nagios 2.8 under cygwin. In configure shell I have specified --enable-cygwin, but the compilation process ends with the following error.

cd ./module && make
make[1]: Entering directory /cygdrive/c/Documents and Settings/davide.cecchetto/Software/nagios/nagios-2.8/module' gcc -g -O2 -DCYGWIN -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -o helloworld.o helloworld.c -shared /cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/DAVIDE~1.CEC/IMPOST~1/Temp/ccmPKjj7.o: In functionnebmodule_init’:
/home/davide.cecchetto/winhome/Software/nagios/nagios-2.8/module/helloworld.c:58: undefined reference to _write_to_all_logs' /home/davide.cecchetto/winhome/Software/nagios/nagios-2.8/module/helloworld.c:63: undefined reference to_write_to_all_logs’
/home/davide.cecchetto/winhome/Software/nagios/nagios-2.8/module/helloworld.c:68: undefined reference to _schedule_new_event' /home/davide.cecchetto/winhome/Software/nagios/nagios-2.8/module/helloworld.c:71: undefined reference to_neb_register_callback’
/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/DAVIDE~1.CEC/IMPOST~1/Temp/ccmPKjj7.o: In function nebmodule_deinit': /home/davide.cecchetto/winhome/Software/nagios/nagios-2.8/module/helloworld.c:82: undefined reference to_neb_deregister_callback’
/home/davide.cecchetto/winhome/Software/nagios/nagios-2.8/module/helloworld.c:87: undefined reference to _write_to_all_logs' /cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/DAVIDE~1.CEC/IMPOST~1/Temp/ccmPKjj7.o: In functionhelloworld_reminder_message’:
/home/davide.cecchetto/winhome/Software/nagios/nagios-2.8/module/helloworld.c:100: undefined reference to _write_to_all_logs' /cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/DAVIDE~1.CEC/IMPOST~1/Temp/ccmPKjj7.o: In functionhelloworld_handle_data’:
/home/davide.cecchetto/winhome/Software/nagios/nagios-2.8/module/helloworld.c:122: undefined reference to _write_to_all_logs' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status make[1]: *** [helloworld.o] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory/cygdrive/c/Documents and Settings/davide.cecchetto/Software/nagios/nagios-2.8/module’
make: *** [all] Error 2

Thanks

Same issue here, has anyone responded?

[EDIT]:

Never mind. For those who are dealing with this and the lack of info regarding it here it is:

After reading the source I spotted that this is just a sample module so I commented out all references to MODULE in the Makefile of the root build directory.

Built fine and runs.