Nagios Mail Setup

I’m trying to find a way to setup mails so that they don’t torture me with spamming ammounts of mails, but i want to get some advices and I’m having some trouble about that.

1.- I have 3 contacts (support, servers, pager), a lot of services, but only 4 servicegroups to mail in case any errors ocurr.

2.- The “should” case in services is this:

On a critical status, +3rd notification > send only one email to support and servers ~5 minutes]
On a critical status, +6rd notification > send only a second email to servers ~10 minutes]
On a critical status, +9rd notification > send a last email to my pager ~15 minutes]
No more notifications. ]
On a recovery status, 1st notification > send an email to support and servers

• And in the case of hosts it’s simpler:
    On a DOWN status, 3rd notification > send email to all
    On an UP / RECOVERY status, 1st notification > send email to all

Times are correctly setup, but with my current settings I can either get all the notices by email, or when I leave only the eslacations I recieve none of them.
How can I setup the notifications on the clients > escalations so that the timmings for emails are correct and I only get notified once by each cases ?

This is my current setup (the mails are edited to domain.com for spam protection):

define contact{ contact_name support ; Short name of$ use generic-contact ; Inherit defau$ alias SUPPORT ; Full name of $ email [email protected] ; Email }

define serviceescalation { servicegroup_name hosting-esenciales service_description Hosting Services contact_groups admins first_notification 3 notification_interval 0 escalation_options c }

PS: The group admins joins support and servers

I’ve tried to add this settings on the contacts definition, but then I recieve no mails at all

host_notification_options n service_notification_options n