Nagios map

? installed all servers an switches on nagios. But when i look at map it looks horrible .
Normal graph has arrows images. When i looked from internet everyone have wonderfull maps as picture. How can i solve
Best Regards

1)Manually add the 2d_coords for your hosts into their object definitions… you can also use a custom icon with the statusmap_image variable…
2)Change default_statusmap_layout in config.cgi to ‘user-defined’
[blockquote]2d_coords: This variable is used to define coordinates to use when drawing the host in the statusmap CGI. Coordinates should be given in positive integers, as they correspond to physical pixels in the generated image. The origin for drawing (0,0) is in the upper left hand corner of the image and extends in the positive x direction (to the right) along the top of the image and in the positive y direction (down) along the left hand side of the image. For reference, the size of the icons drawn is usually about 40x40 pixels (text takes a little extra space). The coordinates you specify here are for the upper left hand corner of the host icon that is drawn. Note: Don’t worry about what the maximum x and y coordinates that you can use are. The CGI will automatically calculate the maximum dimensions of the image it creates based on the largest x and y coordinates you specify.
statusmap_image: This variable is used to define the name of an image that should be associated with this host in the statusmap CGI. You can specify a JPEG, PNG, and GIF image if you want, although I would strongly suggest using a GD2 format image, as other image formats will result in a lot of wasted CPU time when the statusmap image is generated. GD2 images can be created from PNG images by using the pngtogd2 utility supplied with Thomas Boutell’s gd library. The GD2 images should be created in uncompressed format in order to minimize CPU load when the statusmap CGI is generating the network map image. The image will look best if it is 40x40 pixels in size. You can leave these option blank if you are not using the statusmap CGI. Images for hosts are assumed to be in the logos/ subdirectory in your HTML images directory (i.e. /usr/local/nagios/share/images/logos). [/blockquote] nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/ … .html#host

[blockquote]Format: default_statusmap_layout=<layout_number>
Example: default_statusmap_layout=4

This option allows you to specify the default layout method used by the statusmap CGI. Valid options are:

<layout_number> Value Layout Method
0 User-defined coordinates
1 Depth layers
2 Collapsed tree
3 Balanced tree
4 Circular
5 Circular (Marked Up)
6 Circular (Balloon)
[/blockquote] nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/ … map_layout