Nagios web auth problem

hi again
i recently finish to configure all my nagios
now, i just use che “examples” config files of nagios just for try the beginning
well everything seem to be right with "nagios -v"
when i go to web
askme for user, type user and pass and loggin to url

now
when i try to see any option of the nagios web
the url ask me again for loggin but this time, cant loggin with my user and pass
T_T
any help plz
thx

Follow the docs to the letter once more.
nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/installweb.html

nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/cgiauth.html
Plus, turn off any firewall you have, until you figure out how to setup the firewall correctly.

ok
i saw the problem and solve it
now the problem is this
when i go to any option of the nagios web, appear this log

“It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for any of the hosts you requested…
If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.”

i already do"chown nagios.nagios /usr/local/nagios/"
any 1 know the problem ?

What was the fix for your first problem?

There could be a number of problems. One could be with the “fix” you initially used to take care of your web authentication issue, as jakkedup was questioning you about.

Another could be that you’re logging in as a user that doesn’t have permissions to view the hosts you’re monitoring. By default, Nagios is configured only to allow username “admin” to view information pertaining to the hosts, so if you’re logging in with the username “nagios,” you’ll be able to gain access to the nagios home page, but that’s as far as nagios will let you go until you add that user to the comma-delimited list of users in your cgi.cfg file. If that is the problem and you act accordingly, you should be just fine (assuming that you’ve got everything else configured correctly).