[copied from nagiosql.org/component/conte ... lease.html ]
NagiosQL 3.0.1 fixes 26 issues that were found in the previous release. We also amended the Installation Wizard and hopefully made it clearer what the specific options meant. "New Installation" is only for those wanting to start a fresh new installation. "Update" is meant for those, upgrading from previous NagiosQL 2.x versions and finally Settings was only meant for emergencies (e.g. you have to change the database connection or you have changed the location of the NagiosQL root on your webserver). We hope this becomes clearer with 3.0.1. The way NagiosQL2 imported the services and assigned names for those services has been implemented in NagiosQL 3.0.1, because many community members disliked the way it was in QL3.0.0. There were also some bugs fixed related to PHP4 and IE Browser issues. Information about upgrading can be found in the Installation HowTo located at the install/doc Directory. For a complete list of changes read more...
Please note: The demo system will be upgraded probably on Friday. You won't see much difference, because it is already labeled with 3.0.1, but that was based on an older SVN snapshot. I will keep you up to date regarding the demo.
NagiosQL 3.0.0 - 3.0.1
- 0000175: [Core] Filter is not refreshing after configuration change (martin) - closed.
- 0000179: [Core] Nagios Control: Permission error in multiple domain usage (martin) - closed.
- 0000130: [Design/CSS] Validate HTML4.01 for Core and Installation Wizard (Deneu) - closed.
- 0000178: [Installer] Installer: "System Permissions Check" shows error but everything is green (rouven) - closed.
- 0000177: [Core] Host copy => Incorrect table name (rouven) - closed.
- 0000176: [Core] Host selection bug in servicetemplates (rouven) - closed.
- 0000173: [Core] PHP4 incompatibility (martin) - closed.
- 0000174: [Core] Hosts Selection in Servicetemplates reads "Dependent Host" instead of "Hosts" (rouven) - closed.
- 0000172: [Core] serviceextinfo.php: Adding new entries results in SQL error (martin) - closed.
- 0000167: [Installer] Difference between settings and install seems to be unclear for many users (rouven) - closed.
- 0000171: [Core] Could not delete timedefinitions in timeperiods (martin) - closed.
- 0000163: [Core] import.php: Filename for service definition (like it was in QL2) (martin) - closed.
- 0000170: [Core] Domain: Remote FTP checks for local directory permission (rouven) - closed.
- 0000164: [Core] Notice: Undefined variable: strMessage in import.php (rouven) - closed.
- 0000160: [Core] Filter bug (page select) (martin) - closed.
- 0000159: [Core] Display error message if mysql goes down (martin) - closed.
- 0000161: [Core] services.php: Wildcards for hosts (martin) - closed.
- 0000169: [Core] Editor for nagios.cfg and cgi.cfg not writing escaped characters (martin) - closed.
- 0000166: [Core] check_interval, retry_interval for Nagios 2.9 in templates (martin) - closed.
- 0000165: [Core] missing service-templates in summary (rouven) - closed.
- 0000162: [Core] active checks and passive checks switching for host- and servicetemplates (rouven) - closed.
- 0000158: [Installer] Incorrect SQL update (rouven) - closed.
- 0000157: [Installer] COLLATION 'latin1_swedish_ci' is not valid for CHARACTER SET 'utf8' (rouven) - closed.
Download NagiosQL 3.0.1