NRPE daemon for Windows

Hello all,

This might be very easy but can someone tell me where to download NRPE daemon for windows ?

Madal

trac.nakednuns.org/nscp/downloads download nsclient++, edit NSC.ini (uncommment port 5666 etc.)

Thanks - my check_ad still doen

in windows server “telnet localhost 5666” and see if it gets connected. Then in nagios telnet windowsip 5666 and see if it gets connected. post the results.

Yes, both gets connected.

can you post the whole nsc.ini here? if you run dcdiag or netdiag from windows command promt, do they work?`if you run check_ad from modules directory, does that work?

what is your email address perhaps sending that would be better. its a huge large file.
Dcdiag does work and but check_ad did not run but I fixed the path and it run. after this i restarted the demon and see the nagios its same issue.

M

relevant part in nsc.ini

[NRPE Handlers]
command[check_ad_dc]=C:\Program Files\NSClient++\modules\check_ad.exe --dc
command[check_ad_member]=C:\Program Files\NSClient++\modules\check_ad.exe --member

and in nagios:
command.cfg

define command{
        command_name    check_nrpe
        command_line    $USER1$/check_nrpe -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -c $ARG1$
}

in “windows.cfg”

check_command           check_nrpe!check_ad_member

try also from command line, /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H IPADDRESS -c check_ad_dc and post what it returns.

Is the nsclient++ the newest version? what os is the windows? I have some very odd issue with two similar w2k3 servers, the other one does not work with all NRPE commands, for exapmle command[check_mem_fps]=C:\Program Files\inlan\modules\wincheck_counter -C "Memory" -P "Page Faults/sec" -w 50 -c 100 -f "Page Faults per second is %f"
this does not work but every else is working. I have checked the performance counter is just the same in both machines.