Remote command

Hello!! this is my first post, i was looking for some help on google to resolve my trouble, but i cant find some, im wait someone can help me here.

Description: I need to send via SSH some arguments from nagios in one alert, i have a script that can make the conection, i make some tests and it function great.
The trouble is when i put the line on a command definition on commands.cfg like this, i put here only the command line:

command_line /path/to/my/remote/script.sh "/usr/local/nagios/libexec/anotherscript.sh “$HOSTNAME$ $HOSTADDRESS$ $SERVICEDESC$ $SERVICESTATE$ $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$ $NOTIFICATIONNUMBER$ $SERVICEOUTPUT$ $SERVICEACKAUTHOR$ $SERVICEACKCOMMENT$ $LONGDATETIME$ $_CONTACTQUEUE$”

the “anotherscript.sh” use the arguments to create a ticket, and i tried this script on the remote machine and it works perfect, but in this way, it dont works!! :frowning:

Thanks in advance

Looks like you have an extra " in your command. Why can’t you setup the SSH keys and then just run something like…

ssh nagios@myhost "/usr/local/nagios/libexec/anotherscript.sh “$HOSTNAME$ $HOSTADDRESS$ $SERVICEDESC$ $SERVICESTATE$ $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$ $NOTIFICATIONNUMBER$ $SERVICEOUTPUT$ $SERVICEACKAUTHOR$ $SERVICEACKCOMMENT$ $LONGDATETIME$ $_CONTACTQUEUE$”