Unable to monitor some Windows services with NSclient++

I’ve got the box responding to some things, including if Winlogon.exe is running, but when I try and add additional services Nagios does not see them as up and running, even though they are up on the box. Here are two service definitions. The first works, the second does not. Any suggestions would be very much welcome.define service{ use generic-service host_name gsovmacs01 service_description Winlogon Process Status check_command check_nt!PROCSTATE!-d SHOWALL -l winlogon.exe notification_interval 120 contact_groups admins notification_period workhours } define service{ use generic-service host_name gsovmacs01 service_description Cisco Secure WWW Server. Allows administration of Cisco Secure using WWW browsers check_command check_nt!PROCSTATE!-d SHOWALL -l CSAdmin.exe notification_interval 120 contact_groups admins notification_period workhours

I am not sure how it pulls the name of the process, but you might want to play with the capitalization of the service name to see if that helps. Try all lower case and if that doesn’t work, check to make sure that the way you have it is the same.