Working with check_NT and counters

I am attempting to work with !COUNTERS in check_NT. I am able receive a correct response when I query the system using CLI, however when importing the command into Nagios, it constantly shows 0 within Nagios. What am I doing wrong?

CLI that works:

./check_nt -H <Server IP> -p 12489 -v COUNTER -l "\\SQLServer:General Statistics\User Connections"
Service:

define service{ use -Server-Service host_name DB01 service_description SQL DB User Connections check_command check_nt!COUNTER!-d SHOWALL -l "\\SQLServer:General Statistics\User Connections" }

This should go to the Nagios plugins subforum.

Anyway, pls, post the check_nt command definition

Yeah, i was wondering which one I should post this in. I thought that because it deals with calls from NSClient++… but then thought after I post, wait… it does receive info from NSClient++ the problem is the plugin. Oh well, here is the requested info. Thx for the help.

define command{ command_name check_nt command_line $USER1$/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 12489 -v $ARG1$ $ARG2$ }

It is the standard code taken from commands.cfg

After searching the proper sub forum, I found this… http://www.shatterit.com/nc_net/files/readme.html#Custom_Counter

Then I edited my config info to look like this…

define service{
	use			Server-Service
	host_name		<host>
	service_description	SQL DB User Connections
	check_command		check_nt!COUNTER!-d SHOWALL -l "\\SQLServer:General Statistics\\User Connections","Number of Users: %.f",Users	
	}

Why the instructions for this are so hard to find… Ill never know.