check_fetchmail

Hi

Is possible check fetchtmail?
Is there a plugin for this?

nagiosexchange.org/cgi-bin/p … 3.html;d=1

Ok thank you, is possible to add this shell script to nagios’s plugin?

Ok thank you, is possible to add this shell script to nagios’s plugin?

How can i make my personal plugin???

When you create a plugin or download an additional one, you just put it somewhere on the server (for example /usr/local/nagios/plugins/) and then define it in one .cfg file in /etc/nagios-plugins/ which you can also create on your own so upgrade won’t overwrite it, for example name it my_plugins.cfg, and put it in /etc/nagios-plugins/ where all other plugin’s .cfg files reside. Be sure to specify the same permissions on the file as all other .cfg files in that direcotry have.
Definition of a command in that file should be done as all other command definitions are done, so you could copy/paste one of them and just replace the name of it and path to plugin executable file.
After you have defiened your new command, then just add it in service definition under check_command variable

[quote=“Albin”]When you create a plugin or download an additional one, you just put it somewhere on the server (for example /usr/local/nagios/plugins/) and then define it in one .cfg file in /etc/nagios-plugins/ which you can also create on your own so upgrade won’t overwrite it, for example name it my_plugins.cfg, and put it in /etc/nagios-plugins/ where all other plugin’s .cfg files reside. Be sure to specify the same permissions on the file as all other .cfg files in that direcotry have.
Definition of a command in that file should be done as all other command definitions are done, so you could copy/paste one of them and just replace the name of it and path to plugin executable file.
After you have defiened your new command, then just add it in service definition under check_command variable[/quote]

Thank you!