check_disk performance data

Hi
When i run check_disk i get the following output:
DISK OK - free space: / 6159 (76%);| /=1902MB;7860;7960;0;8060

The /=1902MB indicates used space, but the rest of the numbers seems to be constant no matter what host i run them on. Anyone who can tell me what they represent?
I haven’t been able to find any documentation regarding this (though that might be because im looking the wrong places.)

no idea…
possibly it helps… i have increments of 10 not 100… and data is inverted, it reports freespace instead of used space (used is in the perfdata)

./check_disk -w 20 -c 10 -p /
DISK OK - free space: / 2650 MB (71%);| /=1103MB;3733;3743;0;3753

./check_disk -w 20 -c 10 -p /var/log
DISK OK - free space: /var/log 708 MB (79%);| /var/log=185MB;872;882;0;892

Luca

check_disk is a local disk check. Are you sure you are actually running them on another host? Try checking a different partiion as luca did, and you should see that the numbers do change.

It almost looks like the perf data is not written correctly, so I would use the output to make your graphs. The source code for the plugin doesn’t help me much either. So ignore the perf data.

Im pretty certain im running it on different hosts, though checking the same partition on the same type of machine (we have 10 or so hosts with the exact same configurations)…when i change to our solaris hosts i get different numbers but they are alike on all solaris hosts.

The output is not enough to make my graphs, i have no use for a graph that shows my free disk space is near 0% out of 100%, what i want is used space (or free space) out of some total max. But seems id have to rewrite the check_disk plugin to include those figures in the perfdata…

I use the check_disk plugin for used space. All you do is subtract free from total when making the rrd insert.