Emailing KVM mailing list

Hi guys,

I apologise beforehand for this but I’m gonna have to ask a newbie kind of question, because after emailing the list at [email protected] I am getting a message failed response. I am not sending in HTML or attaching anything, just a simple gmail message, to the above email address. It says on the KVM IRC lists page (th same on that links here), that emailing the list without subscribing is fine.

I’m sorry to ask but am I missing something obvious, I just cannot seem to get my message sent since last night.

Thanks.

[quote=“zbzdba”]Hi guys,

I apologise beforehand for this but I’m gonna have to ask a newbie kind of question, because after emailing the list at [email protected] I am getting a message failed response. I am not sending in HTML or attaching anything, just a simple gmail message, to the above email address. It says on the KVM IRC lists page (th same on that links here), that emailing the list without subscribing is fine.

I’m sorry to ask but am I missing something obvious, I just cannot seem to get my message sent since last night.

Thanks.[/quote]

Paste the entire reply here. Perhaps we can help you out with why you got a failed response.

Apologies, during my fiddle with Thunderbird forgot to make sure all the html was turned off. Silly mistake and should have spotted it sooner, but think the mail has got through now.