Extracting out VOIP Calls from wireshark

Hello,

Does anyone know how to extract a VOIP call from a wireshark capture? I have identified the call and can use the Decode to listen to it, but I need to be able to extract it, then copy it off.

Thanks

[quote=“mwade”]Hello,

Does anyone know how to extract a VOIP call from a wireshark capture? I have identified the call and can use the Decode to listen to it, but I need to be able to extract it, then copy it off.

Thanks[/quote]

I would suggest calling your VoIP providers directly, and asking them. I was able to do it after I contacted an IT person from my business VoIP providers. I hope this helps.

-Charlie

[quote=“maureena”]How to use voip called Coral Call on Android Mobile? I am trying to use a voip called coral call on my android mobile. The thing is they do not have a dialer for android so ive been trying to use fring etc. The thing is i do not know the domain and proxy setting to be entered in order to connect. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

external keyword tool ~ keyworddiscovery.com ~ Voip Business ~
compete.com ~ webmasterworld.com[/quote]

All of these issues can be sorted out if you call the technical support line of your provider.

Extracting the call is a bit more complicated, and I am assuming it can be done, but you might have to pay an additional service for it. I would check with your Home Voip provider to see if that is an additional program they offer. If not, might want to check out some Voip Compareison sites to see if other companies provide that type of program within their systems.