Help - Customizing Notifications

Hello,
I’ve done quite a bit of Googling and can’t find how to setup custom notification options for hosts and services.
I have Nagios Version 3.0.6 on Freebsd 7.2 x64
What I would like to do is have notifications for Criticals be sent “24x7.” And have Warnings only sent during "workhours."
I already have the time periods setup. But I don’t know how to break up the notifications.
The contact template is as follows:define contact{ name generic-contact service_notification_period 24x7 host_notification_period 24x7 service_notification_options w,u,c,r,f,s host_notification_options d,u,r,f,s service_notification_commands notify-service-by-email host_notification_commands notify-host-by-email register 0 }Also I have it sending notifications every 15min until the issue is resolved or acknowledged. This is great for Criticals but i would like to change this for warnings to maybe once an hour.
I’m not sure how to accomplish this. I’m guessing I need to create two templates. One for Criticals and one for Warnings. And somehow apply both templates to every host and service.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Cody

Hey Cody,

I am also in search for same.
Did you get any solution?

Thanks,
Nadeem

Nadeem,
No. But I think it has to do with Escalation - http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/escalations.html
I haven’t had a ton of time to read that link and test it. But if you figure it out please post back here.
Thank you,
Cody

create different contacts with same email, different timeperiods, one gets warnings, the other gets criticals.