Host problem

I get the following message when running a host on my nagios installation.
Host Status: DOWN
Status Information: check_ping: %s: Warning threshold must be integer or percentage!

In services.cfg my two ping services are as follows:
check_command check_ping!203.220.56.131!7500,50%!10000,91%
check_command check_ping!192.168.0.1!2,25%!4,75%

In checkcommands.cfg I have the check_command command as follows
command_line /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_ping -H $ARG1$ -w $ARG2$ -c $ARG3$ -p 5 -t 10

Anyone got suggestions on how to stop the error above from happening? I’m assuming its somthing to do with the lines given. I didnt have any problems until I put the variables in (I dont think) so maybe its somthing to do with my variables… I’m not sure though.
Thanks

Look in the checkcommands.cfg-sample file. Notice that the check_ping command has this…"
command_line $USER1$/check_ping -H $HOSTADRESS$ -w…"
You shouldn’t be too quick to modify the commands until you get more familiar with nagios. The $HOSTADRESS$ variable is passed to the command automatically by nagios, so there is no need for you to define it in your services.cfg. YOur services.cfg command line will be like this…
check_command check_ping!7500,50%!10000,91%

Notice there is no host info there, but in the service you will of course have a line defined like this…
host_name mytest-server
in your hosts.cfg file you will define the ip of this host with the lines…
host_name mytest-server
address 123.123.123.123

I actually wanted to ping two different boxes (one on the internal network, one an actual webserver on the net) which obviously have different $HOSTADDRESS$ values. Do I need to set up seperate hosts to ping two different boxes, to test the connections (thats why im doing the pings).

Yes, one for each IP address.

If your webserver is on the internet, and you are in a business environment, you are most likely behind a firewall. You might not be able to ping a device outside the company, like me. But I can check to see if http is running, since port 80 is not blocked.
Did you fix your " Status Information: check_ping: %s: Warning threshold must be integer or percentage! " problem? If so, don’t keep us hanging please. The forum could be very helpfull to people if there is ONE problem, and ONE resolution for each item. Just my $.02

Sorry to dig up this quick post but can anyone give me a quick rundown of how these values work? Like, what the arguments mean?

Nevermind! I figure it out