Kon-Boot, Windows 10 PE SE/Windows 10 Installer and Windows 7 Installer/Windows 10 Repair Disc/Kaspersky Rescue Disk (and other Live CDs) problems when using YUMI

Everytime I boot Kon-Boot from the UFD my PC restarts. This happens since the Anniversary Update but what is strange is that after a clean install it works but after I install the programs it stopps working. This also happens without Kon-Boot. Oh, and it only works if I choose the “Try Unlisted ISO (GRUB Partition 4)” YUMI option, not one of the 2 Kon-Boot YUMI options in the menu.

When I boot Windows 10 PE SE, the installer runs (I have both the Windows 10 PE SE and the Windows 10 installer). I chose the “Single Windows PE” YUMI option for the Windows 10 PE SE and the “Single Windows Vista/7/8/10 Installer” YUMI option for the Windows 10 Installer. If I choose the "Try Unlisted ISO (GRUB Partition 4) YUMI option for the Windows 10 PE SE it works but with some problems (no browser)! and the “Single Windows Vista/7/8/10 Installer” YUMI option for Windows 10 Installer it works fine.

My wireless optical mouse doesn’t work when booting up the Windows 7 Installer/Windows 10 Repair Disc/Kaspersky Rescue Disk (and other Live CDs), among other things. If I use the touchpad it works but the other problems beside the wireless optical mouse one continue. If I restart the PC and boot one of those things both computer mice are working fine and I don’t have other problems beside those (if I’m lucky enough it can also happen at the first time I boot one of those things).