[moved] I won't be able to post until the forum snowflak

so if you can, please turn them off. Also, is the clock really needed? With the both of those items, my CPU is pegged.

I actually like the clock. In the end, though, it’s not necessary, and although these snowflakes are nice, they’re not either.

EDIT: Oh hey, one of the snowflakes is a link to a site. That’s pretty cool. Only one specific snowflake, though; not all of the ones that appear on the screen are.

Edited Thu Dec 15 2005, 09:35PM ]

If you’re using Firefox with Adblock, you can block the snowflakes alone (let Adblock use the entire name with no wild cards).

I would presume you can do the same with the clock. (Only thing I see wrong with the clock is the smooth, continuous motion. Looks nice, but a serious cpu hog.)

Hmm, sounds like y’all prefer a lynx-friendly website? 8)

UPDATE: Well, since I noticed they stopped the clock, and I like the clock better than the snow (plenty of that outside here!), the snowflakes are gone!

Thanks, my cpu is not pegged at 100% any longer. It’s only a 2.6 Ghz with 2 gig of ram. So let us know if we need to upgrade to the “snowflake” size systems and what the hardware requirements are going to be. hehe.

It looks like (at least under Linu:evil: the Flash clock just does not want to work together with the snowflakes, no matter the CPU-speed… :roll:

But if you’re looking for a machine that meets the 2006-requirements for this forum, check out this beast:wink:

I would presume you can do the same with the clock. (Only thing I see wrong with the clock is the smooth, continuous motion. Looks nice, but a serious cpu hog.)