Nagios Core 4.0.1 has just been released and can be downloaded from
Thanks to all who contributed to the updated code and those who tested the release candidates. Changelog is below.
4.0.1 - 10/15/2013
* Added compiler flags in RPM spec file to reduce compiler noise (Dan Wittenberg)
* Added logging of failure in dlclose() call (Anton Lofgren)
* Added a simple query handler interface, nagios-qh.rb (Dan Wittenberg)
* Multiple code simplifications, additional error handling in downtime code (Andreas Ericsson)
* Reverted commit f99a9a7b which set check_interval to 1 if it was configured as zero.
* Corrected order of arguments when logging unknown hosts/services (Scott Wilkerson)
* Downtime initialized before retention data read (Eric Stanley)
* Patches to make RPM build again (Dan Wittenberg)
* Ensure that scheduled_downtime_depth never drops below zero (Andreas Ericsson)
Nagios Enterprises, LLC
Nagios-announce mailing list