The first release candidate for Nagios Core 4.1.0 has been released and can be downloaded from
The biggest change in this release is the replacement of 3 graphical displays in the CGI with updated versions. The three displays are the histogram display, the trends display and the status map.
You are invited to download this release and test it on your non-production systems. Please report any issues to the Nagios Core development forum (http://support.nagios.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=34) or on github (https://github.com/NagiosEnterprises/nagioscore/issues).
The full change log follows.
- Promoted JSON CGIs to released status (Eric Stanley)
- New graphical CGI displays: statusmap, trends, histogram (Eric Stanley)
- Fixed compilation on Solaris (Eric Mislivec)
- Fixed escaping of keys for scalar values in JSON CGIs (Eric Stanley)
- Fixed checkresult output processing (Eric Mislivec)
- Corrected escaping of long output macros (Eric Mislivec)
- Fixed Github bug #18 - archivejson.cgi returns wrong host for state change query
- Fixed null pointer dereferences in archive JSON (Eric Stanley)
- Fixed memory overwrite issue in JSON string escaping (Eric Stanley)
Nagios-announce mailing list