Other Host is error

Hello

I am newbie in Linux and I love Linux
my nagios is already UP i can able to access thru this localhost/nagios/
the sample localhost of nagios is works fine
and some confgiuration for the windows.cfg i made some changes based on the instruction
and also i used NSCLient to my windows xp and its works fine.

now my problem is since my nagios detected or pinging the IP address of my windowsxp that showing on my nagios is Ok.
but some service there like Drive Space, CPU Load, Explorer, Memory Usage, NSCLient++ version, Uptime was showing me as Warning.

on the status Information says: could not fetch information from server

is there anyone have an ideas of this error

please i need help

Thanks

Your Nsclient isn’t running fine as you say :slight_smile:
It’s configured wrong for some reason. There are many examples in the NSCLient docs, start from the easy ones and get oen to work. It requires a lot of testing :slight_smile:

[quote=“luca”]Your Nsclient isn’t running fine as you say :slight_smile:
It’s configured wrong for some reason. There are many examples in the NSCLient docs, start from the easy ones and get oen to work. It requires a lot of testing :)[/quote]

hello thanks for your reply…
my NSCLIENT in windows is running good i mean no error.

well as my question while ago about the service showing me a warning, well i just off or disable the windows firewall then reboot both client and the server and its works fine now.

i have another question since i used the windows.cfg to read the information of my windows pc, how about if just want to add more windows hostname in the windows.cfg is it possible.

please help…

thanks

it’s better if you create a rule to let the nsclient traffic through instead of disabling the firewall :slight_smile:

can’t answer the second part, don’t know what you want to do, or i didn’t understand it :?