pnp4nagios/rrdtool how-to print absolute not integer values?

Hi,
pnp4nagios is displaying just the integer portions of the values that are listed in the associated xml file for the perf. data with 0’s after the decimal point. I have a custom template based-on the integer template. I cannot get it to print the exact value that is in the xml file. When I modify the “%#.#lf”, the value does change, but I cannot find the correct width/precision to print the exact value. Or am I missing something else?

check_test.php:

<?php # # Copyright (c) 2006-2010 Joerg Linge ([pnp4nagios.org](http://www.pnp4nagios.org)) # Template for integer values # $def[1] = ""; $opt[1] = ""; $ds_name[1] = "db77"; $ds_name[2] = "db77"; $ds_name[3] = "db77"; $colors = array('#000000', '#0f0', '#ff0', '#f00', '#f0f', '#00f', '#0ff'); foreach ( $DS as $KEY => $VAL ){ $opt[1] .= "--title \"Average Minutes to db77\" "; $def[1] .= "DEF:var_float$KEY=$RRDFILE$KEY]:$DS$KEY]:MAX " ; $def[1] .= "CDEF:var$KEY=var_float$KEY,FLOOR " ; $def[1] .= "LINE1:var$KEY$colors$KEY]:\"$LABEL$KEY]\" " ; if ($WARN$KEY] != "") { $def[1] .= "HRULE:$WARN$KEY]#FFFF00 "; } if ($CRIT$KEY] != "") { $def[1] .= "HRULE:$CRIT$KEY]#FF0000 "; } $def[1] .= "GPRINT:var$KEY:LAST:\"%6.8lf m LAST \" "; $def[1] .= "GPRINT:var$KEY:MAX:\"%6.8lf m MAX \" "; $def[1] .= "GPRINT:var$KEY:AVERAGE:\"%6.8lf m AVERAGE \\n\" "; } ?>