Hi, I'm currently testing a nagios system with about 300 hosts and services and it's generating a lot of notifications which I'd rather not receive by mail for now.
I've tried the following:
- Create a never notification schedule and set it up for all services and hosts
- Disabled notification in nagios.cfg
- Disabled notification in the service and host template
- Changed the mail address to a bogus one
- Reload / Force-reload with each change
- Deleted objects.cache
And it still is spamming my inbox... :shock:
When I check the configuration of Nagios in the web console everything looks fine. Nagios has accepted my setting but it just keeps notifying me.